Goods and Services Warranty with BCN Technical Services
BCN guarantees at the time of delivery, the goods will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under its Goods Warranty. This limited warranty is nontransferable and effective for a period of one year from the delivery date of the goods to the purchaser unless another time period is expressly stated in the
BCN will perform services in a prompt, professional and workmanlike manner as guaranteed through its Services Warranty. This warranty will be effective for the time period expressly stated in the
What Is Included with BCN Limited Warranty
- One-year mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic parts warranty will cover defects in material or workmanship under normal use of these parts.
- Ninety-day electrical parts warranty will cover defects in material or workmanship under normal use, excluding electrical equipment purchased from a third party.
- The warranty applies to only those items BCN has replaced or repaired.
- BCN will provide all parts necessary to correct defects and furnish labor and travel costs and expenses to continental U.S. destinations.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the cost of rigging, freight, handling, removal, dismantling and reassembling the warranted equipment as necessary for the repair or replacement.
- The warranty applies only to new parts and equipment or those repaired to at least a factory-reconditioned standard set forth by BCN.
- The warranty does not apply to equipment altered by anyone other than an authorized service employee of BCN or to parts of components not manufactured or designed by BCN.
- The warranty does not apply to parts subject to wear or consumption, such as filters,
clutchand brake linings, wear surfaces, lubricants and relays.
- Normal use shall mean use within rated capacities, at the correct regulated noise-free voltage with normal maintenance and operation in accordance with the applicable BCN service and operation manuals.
- Rated capacities shall mean operation within tonnage and reverse load ratings of the press and proper centering and distribution of the load within the die space area.
BCN Technical Services
1004 E State St Hastings, MI 49058
Sign-up to receive sales, updates and important information from BCN Technical Services.
Hours of Operation
8 a.m.–5 p.m.