MAXIMUM AVAILABILITY, HIGH PRODUCTIVITY AND OPERATIONAL SAFETY FOR OLDER MECHANICAL PRESSES OF ALL BRANDS.
Challenges of working with older presses. Older presses can often only be used to a limited extent as they are prone to repeated errors and malfunctions due to outdated control systems. This makes smooth manufacturing processes impossible and prevents efficient production. Additional costs and often significant loss of productivity are the consequences. The availability of spare parts for individual control components is frequently no longer guaranteed in many cases. Even the failure of smaller components can therefore threaten lengthy downtime.
The right solutions for your needs. With its modern control technology, Schuler’s Compact Control system ensures high productivity and uninterrupted operation – thus securing the availability of your press at all times. Since Schuler’s Compact Control uses the latest industry standard, the availability of spare parts is assured for many years to come. Compliance with the most recent safety regulations also means a significant increase in the safety of your staff.
OUR SERVICES FOR YOU.
Schuler’s Compact Control is available immediately and can be used with a wide variety of presses. Thanks to its standardized set-up, it can be easily connected to your production equipment. This minimizes downtime during installation. A further benefit is that your machine’s existing sensors and actuators can still be used after the retrofit. With the aid of a touch display and intuitive navigation, the new safety SPS also makes machine operation easier.
Areas of use:
- For all C-frame presses with hydraulic or pneumatic clutch / brake
- Can also be used as the basis for other presses as part of an extensive retrofit
- For manual loading and / or automation
- With two-hand control console and / or foot switch
- Main drive conventional direct / star-delta start up to 15kW; optional: variable-speed
- Control and monitoring of existing automatic lubrication system
- Control of existing slide adjustment with stroke end control and temperature monitoring of the displacement motor
- Control of auxiliary brake
- 3 piece counters
- Inclusion of up to 4 safety devices electrically monitored (2-channel) and one controlled protective device (customer hardware)
- Safe external interfaces for emergency-stop and protected areas
- Inclusion / monitoring of press safety valve
- Inclusion of existing hydraulic overload protection
- Stands for 2-hand switch and/or operating panel
- Plug socket for foot switch
- PSV valve (2-channel)
- Error message on display
Scope of delivery:
- Switching cabinet with cable (length 10 m)
- Safety SPS
- Two-hand control console including plug
- Operating panel with touch display
BCN Technical Services, Inc.
1004 E State St
Hastings, MI 49058
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.