JOB POSTING - Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician
Performs field service activities relative to new or existing press set-up and start-up, inspection and repair work, warranty troubleshooting and maintenance and repair training.
Position Reports To:
Vice President of Sales & Service
Duties and Requirements
- Performs all new and refurbished machine set up and start up activities for customers at their location as required.
- Performs electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Reviews customer technical concerns to assist in determination of product changes or modification.
- Performs press inspections on a variety of sizes and models.
- Other duties as assigned.
Critical Job Skills/Competency Expectations:
- Associates degree in Skilled Trades or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, in a Field Service capacity required.
- Reading and understanding of blueprints is required.
- Extensive travel is required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Position(s) Reporting Directly to this Role:
Job Posting Inquiry Form
Sign-up to receive sales, updates and important information from BCN Technical Services.
Hours of Operation Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Saturday–Sunday: Closed