Whatever you need for your metalworking machines – a parts supplier, a technician, an engineer, a consultant – BCN can fill every role. Our team of professionals is well-equipped to handle everything from minor Original Engineer Manufacturer (OEM) blueprint questions to mass reconstruction projects, both online and on-site.
If you’d like us to take a look at your Bliss, Clearing, Niagara, USI, Toledo, Consolidated Press or Wilkins and Mitchell metal stamping or canning press, here are just a few of the on-site services we offer:
- Press repairs and rebuilding. Does your press require more work than just replacing a single part? Not sure how to go about doing it correctly? Our technicians are trained and qualified to get the job done.
- Even with help from the OEM drawings, some breakdowns can be difficult to diagnose and repair on your own – not to mention time-consuming. Our team would be happy to troubleshoot for you.
- Taking preventative action is crucial. By scheduling regular inspections, you’re ensuring that your press will be less likely to malfunction unexpectedly in the future.
- PM programs. We’ll work with you to establish a Preventative Maintenance (PM) program. If our technicians notice that the clutch brake is starting to get worn down or that the touch screen is beginning to malfunction, they’ll take care of the issue before it becomes an issue.
- Parts and major component installation. While changing out a gear or bolt might be easy, when it comes to major press parts, let us handle things. We’ll swap out the old for the new on-site.
- Press relocation and installation. If you’re moving to a new facility or are having a new press installed, use our relocation services to set up the machine correctly and save yourself the hassle of doing so.
You can learn more about these field services and/or schedule one for your facility’s machines by getting in touch with our customer service team. From one-time requests to regular appointments, we’ll help maintain your press throughout its entire lifespan. With BCN Technical Services at your side, you’ll be able to keep workflows consistent, your employees happy and your products of the utmost quality. Contact us today at 1-269-948-3300.
BCN Technical Services, Inc.
1004 E State St
Hastings, MI 49058
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.